or call us at: (832) 699-9265
Constant sneezing, itchiness, watery eyes, throat irritation, headaches, and fever prevent a person from leading a productive healthy life. If you or a loved one at home is suffering from the issues and is looking for a reputable Ear, Nose and Throat specialist in Houston, look no further than Dr. CT Nguyen at Houston Sinus and Allergy.
Friends and family are always the best ones to turn to when looking for a good doctor in Texas, and very often, their referrals prove to be great. In case you are new to the city or the doctor recommended is not to your satisfaction, you can go online. In these days of instant Internet connectivity, it is easy to access the websites of doctors who give correct diagnosis and effective treatment. However, it is important to gather as much information as you can before settling on any doctor.
The best doctors have the necessary qualifications, experience and medical equipment to treat all kinds of nasal and sinus conditions.
The doctor you choose should:
1) Be qualified to provide effective allergy treatment and provide lasting relief to all ENT problems and related conditions.
2) Stay up to date with scientific and medical breakthroughs to provide successful treatment
3) Take into account the patient’s medical condition and other factors when deciding on a treatment plan for each patient
4) Offer various treatment options
5) Take time to discuss patients’ medical condition and allergy issues to keep them informed and help them decide on the right treatment.
6) Have a website. The site should give people information about his practices and about common ENT problems and cutting edge treatment options.
When visiting any doctor, you should ask a few questions to get a clear idea about your medical condition and treatments available. In general, these are some of the things you might want to know when you visit the Allergy and Sinus Specialist.
1) Adverse effects of breathing through the mouth due to nasal congestion
2) Harmful effects of antibiotics
3) Reason for pain in the ears, and if it is related to nasal and sinus conditions.
4) Ask about any throat pain and irritation
5) Importance of allergy evaluation in overall treatment
6) Whether the nasal problems can be cured with medications alone and without any surgery
If you live in the Houston area and are looking for a reliable Ear Nose and Throat Specialist in Houston, TX, look no further than Houston Sinus & Allergy clinic. We are committed to helping our patients find long lasting solution to all their problems.